A good blog article must always start with a catchy image.
So be prepared and take some time to craft a nice visual, or else all the hard work put into your post might be lost…
there are 3 main reasons why a good header image is the key to success:
- A stunning and relevant image proves to your audience that you’ve worked hard on your article, even on the cover image, so it must be informative and thoroughly research content.
- If you use a generic and free stock photo, people will instantly know it, and might not even read till the end, because they think the content must be just as lousy.
- A catchy image is also beneficial for SEO, because more people will notice your cover image in Google Image search or see it when your content is shared on social media.
So now you know the why… then this is the how:
Use this collection of editable blog header templates to create your own beautiful cover. Simply modify the templates with your own text or images and get a unique look for your article.
1. Freelancer Blog Banner Template
Create a blog cover in seconds with this stunning template. A cool and modern blog image design with yellow/green and black colors. The model features a man with sunglasses which you can replace with your own.
2. Fashion and Style Blog Cover Template
Use this stylish template to create a blog cover in seconds. This header template features a fashionable woman wearing high heels and holding a cup of coffee. Create the perfect fashion blog image post or replace the image for any other topic.
3. Gaming and Streaming Blog Image Header
Make your article even more attractive with an intriguing featured image. This template has a happy woman wearing 3D gaming glasses. Use this neon and game themed image design to convey a positive image.
4. Sports and Fitness Blog Cover Design Template
Take your blog posts to the next level with this template. This is an attractive sports blog image post template. This template features two women workout.
5. Brand & Shopping Blog Header Template
Create a fun and memorable blog post with this design template. This is a shopping, brand or products blog image design template. This template features a shopping bag with a percent sign in yellow and blue colors.
6. Cloud Technology Blog Banner Template
Create a cute cover for your blog post with this unique template. The banner features the top part of a computer browser.
7. Food Blogger Cover Image Design Template
Blog template design that you can use on the cover of your personal or business blog or food, eating or green lifestyle. The template uses green colors and has a hand holding a grocery bag as the featured image.
8. Management and Planning Blog Cover Template
Create a classic blog post banner with the theme of business, school or time management blog post template.
9. Real Estate Blog Post Header Template
A real estate blog cover template with a unique hand drawn background style.
10. Marketing Blog Article Header Template
Design template for an interesting marketing blog post. The template features a person wearing a helmet on a yellow background.
So did you notice the pattern for a good cover?
It’s all about a an image that conveys your message and a headline which is big enough to catch attention.
Here’s the rest of the blog cover image templates for you to choose:
Should I use a photo cover or image with text?
The most important thing about the featured image of your blog post is that it gives instant emotional reaction or provides background for the article. So there is no right or wrong answer.
It’s just wise to choose or great a background which is relevant to your article and can quickly illustrate your main point.